Fariborz Lohrabi Pour
Degree Objective: Ph.D.
- High temperature RF IC design
- Analog and mixed‐mode IC design
- (sub)mm-wave circuit design
- Ph.D., Electrical and Computer Engineering, Virginia Tech, in progress since Jan. 2019
- M.S., Electrical Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, Jan. 2018
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, Isfahan University, Isfahan, Iran, Sept. 2013
- Identifying the noise sources and their transfer functions in different frequency synthesizer structures in order to find solutions to reduce the transferred noise (phase noise) in the synthesizer`s output
- Improving Class C LC-VCO performance in different temperatures and process corners
- Power extraction from sub mm-wave oscillators
- Design and implementation a C-band dual loop frequency synthesizer`s blocks
- Design and implementation a C-band Class AB power amplifier
- Design and implementation an X-band ultra-low phase noise dual-tank VCO
- Lab instructor of Communication Circuits laboratory, Sharif University of Technology, Sept. 2016
- RF circuit designer at Integrated System Design laboratory, Sharif University of Technology, June 2016 – Dec. 2018
- B.Salmani, F. Lohrabi Pour, M.B.B. Sharifian, "Comparison between the Vector Control Based on Anti-saturation Capability with the Sensorless Vector Control in PMSM", American Journal of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Volume 2, Issue 1, pp. 11-16, 2014.
- B.Salmani, M.B.B. Sharifian, F. Lohrabi Pour, "Reduce the current ripple of the PMSM with the vector control method based on anti-saturation than the sensorless vector control method", Majlesi Journal of Energy Management, Volume 2, Issue 4, pp. 27-34, Dec. 2013.
- B.Salmani, M.B.B. Sharifian, F. Lohrabi Pour, "Indirect DC Advanced Vector Control Based on Anti-Saturation Block and Voltage Limitation", The 22nd Iranian Conference on Electrical Engineering (ICEE), pp. 751-756, May 2014.
Music, Painting, Writing, Reading
ECE Department (0111)
Blacksburg, VA 24061