Personal History - How Dong ha grew up
Family: With his wife and son.
Their Cat, Dog, and House
Ko-yang-i (means cat in Korean)
Hobbies, Favorites and Statistics
- Swimming - swimms regularly once a week
- Gardening - tenders a variety vegitables planted around his house
- Classical music - Beethoven, Mozart, Chakovsky, ...
- History books- Korean, American and world histories
- Amateur Radio (KE4NFE) - less active due to busy life
- Radio station - NPR (National Public Radio)
- Food - Korean, Japanese, Chinese, and any spicey ones
- Drinks - Imported beers
- Birth date - November 27, 1951
- Birth place - Milyang, South Korea
- Height - 180 cm (5'11")
- Weight - 84 Kg (186 lb)
- Most recent book read - "My Life Story" (in Korean) by Joo-Young Jung, founder of Hyundai Corporations, Korea
- Car - GM Lumina 98 with car plate "VLSI"
- Motto - "Genius is 1% of inspiration and 99% of perspiration"
Dong Ha likes to travel. The most recent travel was Grand Canyon with his family in June 1998.
Other places were he has been to include .....