Degree Objective: Ph.D.
- Analog IC Design
- Neuromorphic Computing System
- Hardware accelerator
- Ph.D., Electrical and Computer Engineering, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA, USA (Since Jan 2019 | Expected Graduation: Dec 2022)
- M.S., Electrical Engineering, Iowa State University, Ames, IA, USA
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, Iowa State University, Ames, IA USA
- Implementation of Reservoir Computing System on FPGA. Iowa State University
- Identifying Multiple Operating Points in self-biasing circuit (Band-Gap Reference, Bias Generator, Temperature Sensor, and VCO)
- Thermal noise analysis in Switched-Capacitor circuit
Computer Vision Algorithm Engineer
- Design and build object detection and recognition algorithms for ADAS (Advanced driver-assistance systems).
Power Integrity EDA Engineer
- Build power integrity models of mixed signal circuits for chip level power integrity analysis. Enhance and automate flows of building power integrity models.
Shiya Liu, Randall L. Geiger, Degang Chen “A Graphical Method for Identifying Positive Feedback Loops automatically in Self-Biasing Circuit for Determining the Uniqueness of Operating Points,” National Aerospace & Electronics Conference, June. 2014